The University of Maryland is committed to academic excellence and provides a variety of tutoring and other academic resources to support your success. Be sure to seek out assistance early in the semester and take advantage of the resources below so we can help you achieve your academic goals.
- UMD Counseling Center: First floor, Shoemaker Hall. Walk-In or Call 301-314-5671.
- UMD Health Center: Across from the Stamp Student Union. Walk-In or Call 301-314-8106.
- UMD Help Center Hotline Call: 301-314-HELP. It may be available for walk-ins; call first.
- UMD Food Pantry: Ground Floor of the South Campus Dining Building (7093 Preinkert Drive, Campus Drive, College Park, MD 20742)
- First-Gen Terps
- Emergency Preparedness Contacts
- University of Maryland Office of Multi-Ethnic Student Education
- LGBT Equity Center
- Bias Incident Support Services | Office of Diversity and Inclusion
- OCRSM: Report Sexual Misconduct
- OCRSM: Report Discrimination
- Housing Security
- Student Crisis Fund: For students who have an unexpected critical situation and need immediate financial support. Students will be asked for basic information to describe their circumstances of the emergency need and what other sources of funds are available.
- Fostering Terp Success: Provides a safe and supportive campus network for students who were or are in foster care, who are homeless or at risk of being homeless, and who are without a supportive family system. In addition to assisting with basic needs, including food and stable housing, we work to remove additional barriers and assist students in accessing essential campus services, navigating challenges, and developing self-advocacy and life skills. We are dedicated to supporting students throughout their time at Maryland and helping them persist through graduation. Contact 301.314.8440 or email@example.com.
Repeat Policy, Probation and Academic Dismissal
- AAPI Student Community
- Black Student Community
- Immigrant & Undocumented Student Life
- Interfaith Programs & Spiritual Diversity
- Latinx Student Community
- LGBT Equity Center
- Multiracial & Multicultural Student Community
- Native American Indian Student Community
- Pregnant and Parenting Students
- Veteran Student Life