Agricultural Leadership and Communication
Advancements in communication technology have changed the way agricultural producers and advocates interact with customers and stakeholders. You will gain the knowledge and skills relevant to agricultural business management, leadership, and communication in today's world. Career options include agricultural public relations, advocacy, marketing, and advertising; agribusiness start-up, management, and consulting; management of agriculture-related associations and nonprofits; and more.
The business skills emphasized in our program are an important part of success in any career area, particularly in effective agricultural enterprises. As a student, you will complete an internship, gain hands-on experience, and make industry contacts.
IAA Students Receive:
- An engaging learning environment.
- Communication and leadership skills directed toward agricultural businesses.
- Hands-on learning inside and outside the classroom.
- Networking with industry professionals.
- An affordable education supported with scholarships and financial aid.
- An academic community with rich resources.