Agricultural Business Management
Advancements in technology continue to change agriculture in Maryland and across the country. You can use that technology to meet the challenges of protecting natural resources while managing productive, profitable agricultural businesses. Career options include crop production, livestock production, nutrient management consulting, and more.
The business skills emphasized in our program are an important part of success in any career area, particularly in effective agricultural enterprises. As a student, you will complete an internship, gain hands-on experience, and make industry contacts.
IAA Students Receive:
- In-depth courses about crops, livestock, soils, fertilizers, etc.
- Management education directed toward agricultural businesses.
- Hands-on learning inside and outside the classroom.
- Networking with industry professionals.
- An affordable education supported with scholarships and financial aid.
- An academic community with rich resources.