IAA hosts the Sustainable Tuesdays Lecture series
The Institute of Applied Agriculture (IAA) will be hosting a variety of sustainable lectures open to current and prospective students, staff, faculty and the public. The lectures will be held selected Tuesdays from 6:00-7:45 p.m.
- February 5, 2013-Managed Pollinators: the Keystone in modern agri-food systems
- February 19, 2013-The Chesapeake Bay TMDL: Potential Implications for Agriculture
- February 26, 2013-Completing the Circle: Where does human waste fit into Sustainable Ag?
- March 5, 2013-How cities can use urban agriculture projects to engage citizens in addressing food
- March 12, 2013-Virtual Farm Tour of PA Bowen Farmstead
- March 26, 2013-The Farm Bill-Why should we care?
- April 30, 2013-Genetically Engineered Food: A Fad or the Future?
Institute of Applied Agriculture
1123 Jull Hall (Building 227 on Campus Map)
University of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742