| Posted: Jan 30 2017
Position Summary/Purpose of Position:
We are an owner-operated, award-winning landscaping company with 30+ years in the Washington, DC area. We are looking for Yard Manager/Foreman to join our team. The position is full-time, although we can consider making it a part-time position depending on the degree and extent of responsibilities taken on by the employee.
- Yard organization, including plant material, supplies, tools and equipment
- Ensuring work crews have the necessary tools, materials and supplies for each job
- Ordering tools, materials, and supplies as necessary
- Maintenance of the yard sprinkler system
- Oversight of truck & vehicle maintenance
- Oversight of power equipment maintenance
- Occasional Production Manager duties, including site visits and occasional crew oversight
The position is salaried, between $40-$50,000/year depending on experience and qualifications, paid vacations, and partial health care reimbursement.
Resumes can be emailed to email@example.com, and will be considered on a revolving basis.
UMD Applied Ag job board
GW job board, landscape design (Adele)
Position Closing Date: