Part-time Golf Course Groundskeeper
Enterprise Golf Course | Posted: Feb 8 2017
Position Summary/Purpose of Position:
Enterprise Golf Course is looking for part-time Groundskeepers. This position is an integral part of the Grounds crew. Groundskeepers will work hand-in-hand with the other crew members to maintain one of the top 18-hole golf courses in the area.
Located in Mitchellville, Md., Enterprise is a 20-minute drive from College Park.
This course is part of the Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission.
This is a part-time position, 40 hours a week 5:45 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., working some weekends.
1. Operates powered equipment in mowing golf course putting greens, aprons, tees, and rough.
2. Operates edgers and trimmers.
3. Grades and prepares a soil plant bed, lays sod, plants, vegetative material,and pulls weeds in bed.
4. Changes cups and tee markers.
5. Maintains ball washers, water hazards, and bunkers.
6. Operates light equipment in hauling materials and removing debris.
7. Trims trees, prunes shrubbery, and cultivates shrubs and flowers.
8. Assists in construction of new greens, tees, and fairways by grading, preparing soil and planting.
Salary & Benefit Information:
To apply, submit resume and cover letter to:
Superintendent William Huffer
Position Closing Date: Open Until Filled