Maryland State Grange
- applicant must be a Maryland high school graduate or Maryland resident
- applicant must submit three letters of recommendation (from non-family member) attesting to their character, need, and general qualifications. Acceptable references include teachers, guidance counselors, school administrators, FFA advisors, 4-H leaders, or Grange Masters.
- applicant must submit an official high school transcript IF he/she is graduating this year and beginning college in the fall. If applicant has graduated from high school and completed college coursework, he/she must admit an official college transcript but NOT a high school transcript.
- applicant must submit a list of memberships in organizations and offices held (if any), as well as honors and awards received
- applicant must submit a one or two page, typed and double-spaced essay briefly describing his/her interests, occupational goals, reason for applying, and indication of financial need
- previous applicants and recipients are eligible to apply again
Scholarship applications, transcripts, and letters of recommendation are due to Nicole Myers by May 1, no exceptions.
If you or someone you know is interested in applying, please contact Nicole Myers at 240.674.1096 or email@example.com to request an application form.