Maryland 4-H Foundation Academic Awards
Each year Maryland education scholarships are awarded to current Maryland 4-H members or alumni(ae) who will be enrolled at an accredited college, university, or post high school vocational program in the fall of the year in which they apply.
Click here for a full list of current Maryland 4-H scholarships.
Each applicant may only receive one (1) scholarship per year for two (2) years before becoming ineligible to apply.
Be a currently enrolled 4-H member in good standing who has completed at least two (2) years of 4-H work in Maryland.
Is a Maryland 4-H Alumni(ae) having been enrolled in Maryland 4-H for a minimum of two (2) years prior to graduating from 4-H.
Candidates submitting a Maryland 4-H Foundation Scholarship Award Application must be planning to enroll in an accredited college, university or post high school program in the fall.
Scholarship award applications are to be postmarked by June 1st. The Scholarship Award Application must be type written or filled out in black ink and signed by the candidate.
Candidates must provide documentation as to:
- High School scholastic records/unoffical transript from post-high school institution.
- 4-H experience/background
- Impact of 4-H on career choice
- A letter of recommendation from high school counselor, county/city 4-H educator, or college advisor.
- Meet requirements for selected scholarship.