GreenPal Business Scholarship
Scholarship URL: http://yourgreenpal.com/scholarship
The purpose of The GreenPal Small Business Scholarship is to assist a motivated, driven student and future business leader. We believe that the generation of today's students are the future employers of tomorrow. The future of our county will be forged by the entrepreneurial spirit of today's generation.
If you currently run a small business while attending college or have a small business idea to start while you plan to attend college, consider applying for the GreenPal scholarship.
Scholarship is $1,000 paid equally over (4) semesters, This scholarship will be renewed each year with a new winner. Each winner will receive (4) awards of $250 for each semester completed.
- Applicant must be graduating high school's senior class in 2015 or currently enrolled in a college of business with a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Applicant must demonstrate high ambition and desire to be an entrepreneur or business owner
- Applicant must have a declared major or minor in the college of Business, Economics, or Finance.
- Funds must be used for full-time enrollment at accredited two or four-year colleges, Universities, vocational or technical schools in the United States
- This scholarship is open to both local and international students
Essay topic: A business idea that the student wishes to pursue while in school or immediately after graduation.
To apply for the GreenPal Scholarship, email your essay (500-1000 words) along with a photo to email@example.com. The essay must be submitted as a Word document.
The winner will be announced on this page by June 1.