Farm Credit Foundation for Agricultural Advancement Scholarship
Sponsor: | Application Deadline: January 13, 2000
Scholarship URL: http://fcfoundationforag.org
The Farm Credit Foundation for Agricultural Advancement is awarding $100,000 for the future of agriculture! Read More.
- All applicants must be seniors in high school, or enrolled in a 2 or 4-year educational institution
- Officers, directors, and employees of the sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, their agents, press/media representatives, and the immediate family members of these entities (spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and/or those living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter
- The Farm Credit Foundation will award (10) scholarships worth $10,000 each
- The applicant must plan to attend, or continue attending a two-or four-year college or technical school on a full-time basis. Graduate students and fellowships are not eligible for the scholarship program
- All applicants must be planning to study agriculture or a related major, and plan to work in an ag-related field after graduation
- Selection will be based on the applicant's record of scholastic achievement and extracurricular activities without regard to race, sex, religion or financial need
- The scholarships are not renewable
- Selection of recipients will be the responsibility of the Farm Credit Foundation for Agricultural Advancement
All scholarship applications and supporting materials must be received by Farm Credit Foundation on or before the deadline in January. All winners will be notified by April 1. Scholarship winners must provide documentation of eligibility and sign proper release statements before the scholarship will be awarded.
All applicants must reside within MidAtlantic Farm Credit’s territory. This means a permanent residence—not a school address.