Born and raised on Maryland's Eastern Shore, Randie graduated from Salisbury University in 2010 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design.
Randie's interest in higher education led her to a job working for the Universities at Shady Grove in Rockville, where she designed marketing materials, photographed campus events and managed social media for the department of Marketing and Communications. For the Institute of Applied Agriculture, Randie will be handling the marketing, recruiting, and admissions. Randie is currently working toward a master's degree in Marketing Management from the University of Maryland University College.
In her free time, Randie enjoys using her design skills to create original projects in her favorite art medium, stained glass. Other hobbies include reading, hiking, photography, binge-watching Netflix, and learning about gardening. She is passionate about education and the great outdoors, and is excited to be an honorary Terp.
- B.F.A. Graphic Design, Salisbury University
- Candidate, M.S. Marketing Management, UMUC
- 30th Annual Educational Advertising Awards Gold Winner, Higher Education Marketing Report, March 2015 (Universities at Shady Grove, "The Bright Choice")
- Magazine Advertisement Gold Winner, Collegiate Advertising Awards, 2015 (Universities at Shady Grove, "The Bright Choice")
- P.E.O. Program for Continuing Education (PCE) Grant Recipient, 2014